By using the Teq Online PD, teq.com, teq.com/erc, opd.teq.com, or teq.com/teqonlinepd web sites (“Service”), all services of Tequipment, Inc. (“Teq”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Teq reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://onlinepd.teq.com/profile/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You understand and agree that Teq cannot be responsible for all of the Content posted on the Service.. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may request separate logins for as many people as you'd like under your subscription tier.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Teq cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying for individual accounts.
- Trial accounts are automatically deactivated after seven (7) days. All user information associated with a trial account will remain in Teq Online PD for 30 days after the trial expires. At that time, individual accounts may be removed without notice if they are not converted to a subscription.
- If you initially sign up for an individual account, you are billed that day for your annual subscription.
- The Service is billed in advance on an annual basis and is non-refundable after 30 days of signing up.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- If you sign up for an individual account and your school subsequently subscribes to the Service for you, you can receive a pro-rated refund for the remaining months on your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- Accounts can be deactivated from your profile page. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- All of your Content will be preserved, but will not be accessible when a subscription is inactive. Teq reserves the right to delete all of your account information if your subscription is not reactivated after 60 days..
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid year, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your annual subscription date.
- Teq, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Teq reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Teq reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Teq Site (teq.com) or the Service itself.
- Teq shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no materials uploaded remain yours.
- Teq in their sole discretion has the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service, and all professional development content is copyright© of Teq. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Teq.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Teq uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Teq, or any other Teq service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Teq.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Teq customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Teq customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of Basecamp for other customers.
- Teq does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Teq shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Teq has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms apply to all Teq Services, including Teq Online PD (Opd), the Teq Educator Resource Center (ERC), and any other services associated with Teq.com.
Teq reserves the right to update and change the its Terms of Service from time to time without notice and a violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your Account. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://onlinepd.teq.com/profile/terms
You must be at least 18 years old to use Teq Services, and a human – no bots.
Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. If you need separate logins for as many people as you'd like under a subscription tier, we are happy to provide them, just email email@example.com.
You’re responsible for the security of your account and password. Teq will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to keep your credentials to access Teq Services secure.
Any content you add to Teq Services must comply to U.S. copyright law, and you grant Teq permission to use any material added to Teq Services for the purposes of sales, marketing, technical support, or for future developments and enhancements to Teq Services.
Teq can terminate your account at any time if it determines you have used Teq Services in an inappropriate way. For example, posting offensive content, or writing comments abusive to other subscribers.
The look and feel of the Service, and all professional development content is copyright© of Teq. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Teq.
Refunds and Cancellations
There are no refunds for accounts once courses have been viewed or certificates have been issued to a subscriber.
You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation will take effect once your current subscription term ends.
If you sign up for an individual account and your school subsequently subscribes to the Service for you, you can receive a pro-rated refund for the remaining months on your account.
Subscriptions are billed on an annual basis.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.